skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Welcome
Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
2nd eBay Purchases
I got these Joel Dewberry fabrics. I'm not a real fan of contemporary fabrics, but I just love these colors!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My dog, Luc
May 2000-February 2015
My dog, Lily
My dog, Sara
My dog, Bailey
My dog, Brodie
Milky Way QAL
A Place for Readers
Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine
by
Gail Honeyman
My rating:
5 of 5 stars
I loved this book! The characters, Eleanor and Raymond, are wonderful!
View all my reviews
Places I like to visit:
Attic 24
Bee Happy
Chasing Stories
Humble Quilts
Jan Patek
Piece O'Cake Designs
Sue Spargo
With Glitter and Glue
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2018
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2017
(10)
►
December
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
►
2016
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2015
(10)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2014
(16)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2013
(8)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2012
(27)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(47)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
▼
2010
(66)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
▼
February
(8)
Hiking Today!
Another Sue Spargo block is Finished!
Sue Spargo Wool Block
An Affair of the HeART Quilt Show
2nd eBay Purchases
My First eBay Purchases
Super Bowl Sunday
My First Post!
About Me
Lynn Koeppen
Montana, United States
I am a retired teacher who enjoys quilting, well I should say is addicted to quilting.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment