Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Projects


These are 3 table topper quilts that I have finished. I made the Crazy 8 one. With the leftover scraps I started piecing and ended up with the small one with the pinwheel center. Joan will be surprised by this one for her birthday tomorrow.
The runner I made using a Moda Bakeshop pattern for charm packs. This is the Verna line by Kate Spain. I love these fabrics. So fun and fast! I quilted them myself on friend, Wendy's Gammill.

6 comments:

  1. Wow those look awesome! I too have a crush on Verna. How can you not? Lucky of you to have a friend with a Gammill. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, these look wonderful! Good job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Crazy 8 is fascinating. May have to try that one some day. You do great work. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've seen that crazy 8 design before... it's so unique. Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete