I finally finished my quilt! I had to wait for more fabric!
I used Moda's Happy Campers by American Jane.
It is fitting to finish this quilt as this is my "camping"
summer.
Now I will drop it off at the quilter as I am a beginner with the machine!
Friday, July 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Beautiful job Lynn! Good for you and I can't believe you've found time for it since you've actually been out camping so much this summer :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks awesome! I love sending them out to be quilted - does that make me lazy?
ReplyDeleteNice job! Very colorful.
ReplyDeleteI love the fabric. I've used a few of them too. Your design for the quilt is great.
ReplyDeleteI just love Happy Camper Fabric. It is just perfect for this quilt!
ReplyDeleteThat is a happy quilt! Excellent layout and great fabric!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Karen- so cheery. Will you embroider camping dates on it, somewhere? This makes me want to make a beach quilt.
ReplyDeleteLove the fun, colorful quilt! Hoping to visit Montana sometime soon. And love your playlist!
ReplyDelete~M~
Karen, This quilt is so colorful and a great pattern for my baby flannel scraps.
ReplyDeleteLove your quilt - that fabric is perfect! So bright and cheery. Great job!
ReplyDelete