Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Sisters Was a Blast!

I have returned from the Sisters, OR Quilt Show! I went with friends, Vicki and Wendy. Friend Barbara met us at the airport in Portland. We rented a car and started shopping! You definitely need to visit Fabric Depot!

We shopped around Bend and went to sisters on Friday to "scope" it out!

We arrived Saturday morning in Sisters before 7 AM and got the first parking spot!

Here we are after buying hats so we would survive the HOT day! 


Check out the hats and also the tattoos. Mine said, "WILL WORK FOR FABRIC!"

We made the bags and were very popular around town!

I was so excited to get to meet Sue Spargo.  Here is one of her beautiful quilts and a close up!



These are a FEW of my favorite quilts! 
















3 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos of such beautiful quilts...and quilters :-) Sounds like it was a very fun day! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It never would have been the same without you! Thanks for a great experience!!

    ReplyDelete