Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Charming Chatter Quilt Along
I finally got around to taking the picture of my finished Charming Chatter Quilt Along project. I made this quilt with a Happy Campers by American Jane honey bun. I washed it for a more retro, used look. I'm really happy with it!
Hi Lynn, I love the quilt. I am sewing 2 1/2 inch squares during my LQS scrap-in. I like your layout and my try it with my florals. Have been trying to figure out a layout! Thanks for sharing.
Have you been following Pat's UFO Buster's Tips? Really motivating. Karen
Hi Lynn, I love the quilt. I am sewing 2 1/2 inch squares during my LQS scrap-in. I like your layout and my try it with my florals. Have been trying to figure out a layout! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHave you been following Pat's UFO Buster's Tips? Really motivating. Karen