Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Secret Santa Swap
I joined in Charming Chatter's Secret Santa Swap. Here is the Christmas wall hanging I made for my person. I hope she likes it. This pattern was a fun one to make!
Adorable!! Good job for finishing it! Have fun in the Grand Canyon next week :) Postcard for those of us stuck in the cold weather of Montana ?!!?! Love ya!
Your wall hanging contains all sorts of cute things for Christmas. I am sure your swap partner will love it.
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! Good job for finishing it! Have fun in the Grand Canyon next week :) Postcard for those of us stuck in the cold weather of Montana ?!!?! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh that is beautiful! I know your Secret Santa will love it!
ReplyDeleteJust wonderful! I sure hope I am your swap partner!!
ReplyDeleteIt's so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! i wouldn't mind if you have my name!!
ReplyDeleteI just love your wall hanging. It is so whimsical. You have a lucky swap partner.
ReplyDeleteReally love your wall hanging! Hope it finds its way to my mailbox! LOL! I know whoever gets it will love it!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that! Your swap partner will love it!
ReplyDelete