Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Coast to Coast Walk

This summer my husband and I and our trusty guide book did the Coast to Coast Walk in England. It took us 12 days to walk across the country from the Irish Sea on the west coast















to the North Sea on the east coast.



















It was a fabulous time even though we had a lot of rain. I have posted our pictures on my Flickr site so you can view them there! 

4 comments:

  1. Where are the pictures of you quilting on the trail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful trip! Thanks for sharing the photos. I would love to do that someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you return home from your wonderful vacation, the memories should be sewn in patches of a quilt to forever remember your trip.

    SEW special.
    The "Babyquiltlady"
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great trip. I need to hear more about it. I also enjoyed reading thru your blog - will have to come again to spend more time.

    ReplyDelete