Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekend Finishes

I needed to feel the accomplishment of finishing a project, so yesterday I dug around in my quilt room. I found a Pumpkins Gone Wild charm pack and a bit of matching yardage. I started and finished this table topper in one day!


I had 8 charms leftover so I got out the Halloween fabric bin and did this little table topper for my Mother-in-law!


Now that it is fall, I decided I could stand to be under a big quilt for a while and started this binding project.

I also finished 10 more ring sections for my double wedding ring quilt. 60 left to finish.

I enjoyed the feeling of finishing something!

1 comment:

  1. Halloween is not so big here in Australia although some of the kids seem to be getting into it for the sweets. The table toppers are really fun. Great colours and wild binding.

    ReplyDelete