Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.

Friday, December 23, 2011

December

December got away from me. Wow! What a busy month. Now that I am on Christmas vacation, I can post some of the projects that I have been working on.

I have finished a few Little Twisters. This one is for me! I just love this Barbara Brackman fabric-Arnold's Attic.



I finished my Big Twister and quilted it myself using the long arm machine at Patchwork Quilts.
front
back



I made 7 Little Twister mug rugs-friend, Robin's inspiration.


I have been reading to meet my 2011 goal. See the widget counting my books!

I look forward to using this layer cake for a project in 2012!
I wish all of you a peaceful holiday season and a fabulous New Year! 

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, you guys. I hope you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete