I posted about my radiant suns quilt a while back. It is home from the quilter and slowly being bound. Less than one side to go! I swear a king size quilt has a mile of binding!
I used a new quilter, Debbie Touchette, and I am so impressed! I wasn't sure how she might quilt it, but I think it is perfect! Here is a close up so you can see the detail!
Here is the whole quilt! The photo doesn't do it justice as the evening light sort of fades it out.
I entered this quilt in the Missoula Quilt Show the end of June!
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



It's absolutely stunning Lynn. It deserves to be shown. I know what you mean about the binding. I also made a king and the binding goes on for miles.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! Magnificant! Spectacular! Can't wait to see it.
ReplyDelete