Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.

Monday, January 19, 2015

2015: A New Year

I love starting fresh each year! I have been sewing and playing agility with my dog.

We attended a trial this last weekend and had a great time. We learned new things, connected with dog friends and made some new ones!



In the sewing room there is a new quilt in progress on the wall.



I have a layer of quilts on the wall calling to be finished! That's what 2015 is going to be about! FINISHING!

3 comments:

  1. I love your top quilt! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It still needs the borders, but I hope it have it off the wall by the end of January!

      Delete
  2. That is a LOT of squares. . . I really like it. How long have you been working on it????

    ReplyDelete