Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.

Friday, August 28, 2015

Farmer's Wife Quilt Blocks and Some Bags

After not working on my Farmer's Wife Quilt for a year, I've started again! This quilt has 110 blocks. I've finished 48 of them now! Here are my latest 4 blocks with more to come soon!




And of course, bags! I made these zipper pouches from a cute kit I got recently!


3 comments:

  1. Fun blocks. Great idea to label them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blocks - this is going to be a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new to your blog coming over from Juliann and the Jen Kingwell QAL. Love your fun blocks you are making today. I just had to comment on your book review about Harold Frye. I loved that book. I listen to audio books while sewing and that one is a rare treasure. I am anxious to get my hands on the Queenie Hennessey. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete