Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.

Thursday, February 2, 2017

A Month of Sewing

Wow! January has been a long, cold month here in wintery Montana! I have passed the time sewing and listening to books! I have thoroughly enjoyed both activities, but feel a bit of cabin fever!

I finished a lap quilt top that I have been collecting green fabric to make. I love green and the way this throw came together! I had some extra blocks, so I made a pillow top as well.




I started this quilt a few years ago and found a mistake in the pattern. I felt frustrated, so put it away for a while. Later, I dug it out and put it up on my design wall, thinking I would get it finished. Well, that was about a year ago. Finally, it is finished! I actually like the way it turned out, and am thankful I can use my design wall again!

Now I'm working to finish my Farmer's Wife Sampler quilt! The blocks are done! I'm just bordering them to set the blocks! Onward! 

No comments:

Post a Comment