Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Table Topper

I have been working on this for a while! I had set it aside because I couldn't get it to match when I tried to piece it together. Yesterday, I took it over to my friend Wendy's house and she figured out the problem. Yeah! I'm glad to have it finished as you probably know"2010 is the year of finishing".

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, this looks complicated. How nice to have a friend to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn ... it looks beautiful! Nice work! I'm happy to have had a hand in helping you get something off of your back burner! Trust me, I know how frustrating that is :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Topper Lynn. I love the colors and the pattern. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I love this pattern! Can you tell me were it is from? Thanks Jessica

    ReplyDelete