Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Challenge project

I finally got inspired and am working on my challenge project for the Sapphire Quilt Show.

I think I will name it Butterflies at the Waterfall. I can't show it now, because the challenge projects are a SECRET!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just popped in for a visit! I see this is a fairly new blog. You are doing great! You've got some lovely quilty creations happening there! Very nice! 8-)
    Happy stitchings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following the Quilt Shoppe's blog list today~ you have a very nice blog with some lovely projects! Love the applique! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm popping in from In Stitches. I see you are doing Kelly's "Between friends quilt-along". How fun is that? You have done some lovely work - It's nice of you to post it so we can all enjoy it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - almost forgot: cute dog, very pretty marking.

    ReplyDelete