Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Wool Quilt's Center Block!
YEAH! I finished the large center block for my Sue Spargo wool quilt!! Now I have to piece all of the blocks together! It has been a really fun project! I have enjoyed working with wool!
This is beautiful! One of my quilting friend's is taking a two day class from Sue next week. I really wanted to go but it is the last two days of school for us :( Your blog looks great.
Hi I have come for a visit form the Quilt Shoppe Blog roll and I love this block... and it is wool... Wow looks amazing..good luck in the Bingo... me I have 13 words I don't think I will win...Lol.. Hugs Dawn x x x
Beautiful job Lynn! Can't wait to see it in real life :)
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! One of my quilting friend's is taking a two day class from Sue next week. I really wanted to go but it is the last two days of school for us :(
ReplyDeleteYour blog looks great.
Wow, beautiful wool applique. I love the background fabrics too.
ReplyDeleteIt's looking great. Can't wait to see it all put together.
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful!! Great job!
ReplyDeleteHi I have come for a visit form the Quilt Shoppe Blog roll and I love this block... and it is wool... Wow looks amazing..good luck in the Bingo... me I have 13 words I don't think I will win...Lol..
ReplyDeleteHugs Dawn x x x