I took a quilt class today and learned how to do a Convergence quilt designed by Ricky Tims. It was a really fun class taught by Darlene Miller. There were 3 of us and each of our quilts turned out so different.
here is mine! I made it with Cherrywood fabric that I bought at the Houston show a while ago. I'm working to finish the borders this evening while watching ( or listening to) a football game on TV.
I'm thinking about appliqueing a tree on it.
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


My goodness Lynn, this is gorgeous! It looks very rich :) Can't wait to see it in person!!
ReplyDeleteLove your quilt!
ReplyDeleteI have a convergence waiting to be quilted.
Lynn, I have the book and a couple of fabrics I want to do this with but they were put on back burner a couple of years ago. One of my many "want to makes."
ReplyDeleteI cut out a graphic from a book that looks just like this and put it aside to make a quilt out of one day. Looking forward to seeing yours finished.
ReplyDelete