Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Zig Zag Quilt

I made this quilt this last weekend for a friend's 30th birthday. I bought the fabric Friday after school and gave her the quilt on Monday. Friend, Wendy coached me through the quilting!

I found the pattern on the Bee Square blog. I just loved this pattern. It was so easy. It is also my first quilt made with Kaffe Fassett fabric. Charlene and Toni would be proud!

4 comments:

  1. How fun!!! I love ZIG ZAGS...from rick rack to afghans....FUN, FUN, FUN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic. I went straight to the Bee Square blog to see how you made it. Its so clever and simple. I was thinking of making one but with triangles. This one looks much easier. I still can't believe you finished it over a weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Lynn! You did a marvelous job :) and I bet your friend loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That was fast...it turned out great. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete