Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Weekend on the Salmon River

We had a great, long  weekend on the Salmon River in Idaho. Renata had a really hard time hiking, but she made it! Next time she will need raft support to get there! That didn't keep her from enjoying the sun laying around in camp!
Sara was good company! 


Every pack train need a good dog wrangler. I usually get this job! But do you hear me complaining?

We had a great time at our favorite camp! I read Mountain Time by Ivan Doig. Great book! 

Here are the other members of the trip enjoying their time outdoors!




2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like a marvelous time! Glad you're back in the neighborhood :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had lovely weather. How nice to be out camping and reading. Bet you are re-enegized.

    ReplyDelete