Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New Finishes: Haute Chocolates

Since the weather turned cold I have been cooped up quilting! That is not a bad thing! I decided I needed to work on finishing something. I pulled out these blocks, setting squares and triangles, and have been working on them since Saturday!
Where is the green you say? Well, there is enough brown here to keep me happy! I found this pattern in American Patchwork and Quilting Dec. 2008 issue. I had to make it! It's so big (105" square) that my husband could only get this shot! 

Now it is off to the quilter. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great quilt. This being snowed in is good for that end of year sprint to the finish line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this one. Great block and colour combo. Looking forward to seeing some more pictures when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete