Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Birdsong is Finished!

I worked on the Birdsong quilt this evening and finished up the borders. Now the top is finished. I'm excited about this completion. I am also really happy with the choice of black to go along with the red borders. The pattern's example used tan fabric, but I was looking for a stronger contrast. I think the black accomplished that. Now it's off to the quilter!

4 comments:

  1. It's absolutely beautiful and I agree, the black border is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black too - this is a beautiful quilt. What a great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. I love it! Great choice of fabrics and colors. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just beautiful
    great finish congrats
    I have loved this quilt for a long time
    yes its on that ever growing list!
    have a great weekend
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete