Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Layer Cake Quilt Along Blocks


Block 8


Block 6


Block 7

I spent the morning and early afternoon quilting as it is a very cold day. We are having the last subzero temperatures of the winter, I hope. 

I was behind on my Layer Cake Quilt Along blocks. I got these three finished and another one cut. 
I sure wish I could find some light cream Bella Solid to tone down the patterns of this fabric, but haven't been able to find just the right color yet. 


2 comments:

  1. These must have really brought some light into this cold winter weather you are having! I can't wait to see them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fabric. Very full on. I made an Amy Butler quilt once that was like these and I used a solid burgundy as sashing and it framed the blocks beautifully. Light cream sounds good.

    ReplyDelete