Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's the End of Spring Break

Yes, I am whining! It is the end of spring break. Spring never arrived but it was a nice, restful, productive time off. I read, sewed, hiked and played with my dogs.

I finally finished this quilt. I have been working on it for several years! 120 Delectable Mountain blocks later here it is!


I also finished the last Layer Cake Quilt Along Block. I'm anxious to piece them together.
Block #12

I have several things in the pile waiting for binding so those will be posted when I get them finished.

2 comments:

  1. Your spring break sounded wonderful! Hiking and dogs are always a crowd pleaser at my house :-)
    I am impressed with all those Delectable Mountains. The quilt looks lovely! I have several of those blocks ready to put together and I'm still wondering what kind of quilting to put in the light part of the block. Do you have quilting ideas yet for yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, You have so much fun getting out and about! I loved those days with the kids.

    Is the bottom quilt a Jane Sassaman fabric? I love it. Can't wait to see the whole quilt!

    ReplyDelete