Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Finishes

I am slowly working on blocks for the Joseph's Coat Quilt Along. I just finished block #25!

That means I am half way. This quilt requires 49 blocks! It is my goal to finish this quilt this year!

I also finished binding my quilt I did for Pat Sloan's Lucky Charm Sew Along. I used Moda's Origins line by Basic Grey. I may hang this one in my kitchen.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely work! The Joseph's Coat #25 is a wonderful block and the colors are rich.
    The Lucky Charms quilt is really nice. I love the greens you used for it. It will look great hanging up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Lucky Charms a lot. Such a refreshing color combo.

    I have never started on a Joseph's Coat block but they are an intriguing block. Do you get tired of doing the same applique shape?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done. Sounds like you are making good use of your spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, What a great Lucky Charms. So different than all of the others. I love it.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete