Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Little Twister

My friend Robin and I met to quilt yesterday. She had bought this Lil' Twister tool and pattern that make a little quilt with a charm pack and 1/3 yard of fabric. We tried it yesterday. Here is mine! I used an old charm pack called Civil War Front by Barbara Brackman. It was so fun, I whipped out another one, but have to sew it together today.

Now all I need to do is quilt it!

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking at these quilts on other blogs and just love the look. isn't it great to have friends to get our sewing mojo going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pattern. Don't have one of those tools. Really good if you can whip one up using a charm pack. I like fast quilts sometimes.

    ReplyDelete