Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.

Monday, November 28, 2011

A Grand Canyon Thanksgiving

We spent 5 glorious days backpacking in the Grand Canyon over the Thanksgiving holiday.




 We are thankful for:
1 Beautiful places
2. Our health
3. Each other
4. Our lovable dogs
5. Time to enjoy the places around us

3 comments:

  1. Stunning photos. I was meant to fly over the Grand Canyon many years ago and the weather was bad so I had to spend 3 days in Las Vegas waiting but never going. It wasn't such a great place to hang out in those days. Lucky you to get the chance to see it up close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am Thankful for YOU! Good Friends are family we choose for ourselves...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's sounds like a wonderful vacation. I want you to know that I am thankful for my friends like you. Lucy

    ReplyDelete