Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Seeing Sue Spargo

Our Bitterroot Quilt Guild had Sue Spargo for a speaker last night. She told of her life in quilting. It was so inspiring! She showed some of her beautiful work.


Today I took her workshop. I learned so much and really enjoyed her kind, helpful way. Here are the students' projects laid out together. 

I'm really excited about the progress on my sampler.



I have made to do, but made some good progress day and again this evening! 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn! She is amazing and I'm so happy for you because you were able to meet her and join the work shop! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little bee . . in fact I love all of those items. I think the leaves are great too!!

    ReplyDelete