Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I created it to share my love of quilting.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Finishes

I have been busy trying to finish some of the things that have piled up in my quilting studio. Of course, I have added to the pile as time has gone by.

I made this Sweetwater label Crew project with the Lucy's Crab Shack Moda line of fabric.

With the scraps I made this runner. 


Then I bought a cute and easy pattern, and made these runners. 

We had a great week hiking last week. We hiked 7 days along the South Fork of the Flathead River through the Bob Marshall Wilderness. It was a glorious time. 









2 comments:

  1. Love the colors in that table runner AND the colors on your hike! What a beautiful place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously your husband is feeling better. I might be able to survive a 3 hour hike but not a 7 day one! From the photos it looked like it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete