I had great coupons for JoAnn Fabrics so stopped today to see if there was any Denyse Schmidt fabric I didn't have yet. These fabrics came home with me.
I know there are others I don't have, so I will have to continue the treasure hunt.
Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
That's funny - "Any Denyse Schmidt fabric I didn't have yet". The blocks are beautiful. I hope the assembly line process works well.
ReplyDeleteGood idea with the blocks.I always do a stack at once. It works out much quicker. Lovely fabrics to add to the stash. You are so lucky that your fabric is so cheap. Our fabric starts at $20 per metre if we are lucky! I would have so much more if I was in the States. Maybe that's a good thing! Not sure.
ReplyDeleteYou do know that you are my HERO . . . you always have such a good ideas . ..
ReplyDelete